Rather than try and dazzle you with technicalities, suffice it to say that our sound is great at any volume level. And volume is controlled according to your tastes, not ours.
Great party songs.
We know the songs from all genres that have tremendous mass appeal and will happily integrate requests.
Our livelihood depends on showing up for every event and doing a good job for you. Our business has soared over the years as a direct result of referrals from satisfied customers. we zealously protect our reputation by striving to be the best DJ company around.
Once you receive the contract, we suggest the following:
- In this first week:
- Look over the contract, sign and return one copy with the retainer fee to our office before the contract due date. (Retain one copy for your records).
- Three to four weeks prior to your event:
- Send or call in any special music requests or details (This is a good time to clarify the pronunciations of the names of anyone who will be introduced by the D.J.)
- Pay the balance due.
- Contact the hotel or rental company and inform them that you will require two six-foot rectangular tables for the D.J.’s audio equipment and music. (It is preferred that these be set near the dance floor area and an electrical outlet.)
- One week prior to the party / wedding:
- Call our office and confirm the final details for the D.J.
- Relax! Your D.J. is a professional and will guide you through the events with ease.
- Enjoy! This is a special day and you’ve worked hard to make it a success, so relax and take time to enjoy your event.